Everything you wanted to know about lighting, but were afraid to ask. This seminar will prepare you to ``walk the walk and talk the talk`` in the lighting industry. Don't know a lumen from a footcandle? This class is for you!
* Lighting Terminology
* Color and Vision
* Lamp and Ballast Technology
* Fixture Types
* Deciphering spec sheets
* How do I know how many fixtures I need? Lighting calculations - point and lumen methods
This program is designed to give sales people who are new to the industry and/or to Juno a detailed understanding of the selection, application and installation of Juno-brand Residential Recessed, Trac and Undercabinet products and includes:
* Detailed product knowledge
* Installation exercises
* LED technology update
* Application tips
Lighting Essentials or equivalent courses and/or work experience
Minimum: Complete free on-line ``Discover Lighting`` and ``Discover Lighting Applications`` courses offered by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America located at iesna.org.
Gain a working understanding of selecting and applying products for outdoor lighting applications with a special emphasis on LED technology.
* LED technology update and considerations for evaluating LED vs. HID systems
* Selecting and applying lighting for applications including area lighting, site lighting, parking garages, walkways and building facades.
* Understanding energy codes, ordinances and environmental concerns and the products and solutions that aid compliance
Prerequisites: Lighting Essentials or equivalent courses and/or work experience
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing Education CreditsCLOSE
Attendees may apply to their member organization for CEUs by submitting the course agenda along with your certificate of completion. The number of CEU credits awarded will vary based on the content/agenda of the class attended and the issuing organization.
Custom Training Programs
Custom Training ProgramsCLOSE
Contact your local Juno Lighting Group sales representative if you are interested in bringing in a group to our Des Plaines, Illinois or Fishers, Indiana facilities for a custom training program specific to the needs of your organization.